
5 "ดูเถิด เราจะส่งเอลียาห์ผู้เผยพระวจนะ มายังเจ้าก่อนวันแห่งพระเจ้า คือวันที่ใหญ่ยิ่งและน่าสะพึงกลัวมาถึง
6 และท่านผู้นั้นจะกระทำให้จิตใจของพ่อหันไปหาลูก และจิตใจของลูกหันไปหาพ่อ หาไม่ เราจะมาโจมตีแผ่นดินนั้นด้วยคำสาปแช่ง"
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

๖ ความคิดเห็น:
- เตรียมตัวและรักษาชีวิตให้ดีที่สุด
- รักษาความรอดไว้ อย่าหวั่นไหว และอ่านพระวจนะเยอะๆเพื่อป้องกันตนเองจากการถูกล่อลวง
และท่านผู้นั้นจะกระทำให้จิตใจของพ่อหันไปหาลูก และจิตใจของลูกหันไปหาพ่อ
มีความรักซึ่งกันและกัน มีความเข้าใจในกันและกัน ไม่แตกแยกแม้แตกต่าง
ไม่เพียงแต่เราจะรักษาชีวิตเมื่อให้ได้รับความรอดในวันสุดท้าย
แต่เรายังต้องนำความรอดไปสู่ผู้อื่นด้วย
นำข่าวประเสริฐไปสู้คนรอบข้างให้ความรอดนั้นไปสู่ทุกคน
What I get from this verse of bible is that God has mercy on us. He will send one who will warn us to repent from sin before He will come back for judgement on this world. We have to listen to God's voice. Also stand firm in faith. I will stand firm in faith in Christ Jesus too. I intend that even I am the last one who believe in Jesus Christ on this world I will go on in my faith even no one follow Christ. May God help me and you all to stand firm in faith too.
I don't understand about this words of The Lord Jesus Christ but now I know I must to obey in God step by step every day every time and don't gone to anywhere without God because God is my life and me is God's heart God love me, that all for today.
i'm waiting on JC to see the great day coming with his glory and majesty. G reminded me by this verse i must be grateful and take care of my parents. it's G's commands. and we have to take care G's sheeps. feed them with the love of G. to be aware the great day is coming , G will judge and purnish but for all of us will be saved by him.
we have the assistance like G sends Elijah is that the church. we have been taught and trained by pastors. i hope this land will not refuse G's will. G is very patient for us he keeps his promise that we will never see the curse on our land. but the blessing from G and fruitful.
pls help me G
i long for you to be in your presence.
your glory the presence in my world this is my willpower
G love u all
แสดงความคิดเห็น